ADONIS PLACE
Welcome to ADONIS PLACE!

If you are a current user, log in with your username and password.

If you are a new member, register and use same username you are using in AP room.

Enjoy Adonisian!
ADONIS PLACE
Welcome to ADONIS PLACE!

If you are a current user, log in with your username and password.

If you are a new member, register and use same username you are using in AP room.

Enjoy Adonisian!
ADONIS PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st and Original Beyluxe International Pinoy Tambayan of Gay, BiSexual, Male Trippers and Discreet Guys

HomeAP's PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ADONIS PLACE . . . . ANOTHER PLACE
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:06 pm by papa_ehl

» BEYLUXE ROOM GREETER
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm by Pixelated

» AP-G4 (FEEDING PROGRAM
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm by Pixelated

» APPLY YOUR OWN SEGMENT
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:05 pm by mauisuperganda

» HAPPY 5TH MONTHSARRY DE
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 am by mauisuperganda

» 7th Monthsary Celebration - MASKARA FESTIVAL
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am by mauisuperganda

» ANO PA KAILANGAN NATING IDAGDAG SA WEBSITE?
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:16 am by papa_ehl

» ADONIS PLACE - The Mission
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm by bangali_pasaway

» WHY NOT TRY POINT SYSTEM?
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 am by bradski

» ADONIS PLACE - The Vision
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am by Pixelated

Most active topic starters
angel_ako10
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyROOM RULES AND REGULATION I_voting_barROOM RULES AND REGULATION Empty 
papa_ehl
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptyROOM RULES AND REGULATION I_voting_barROOM RULES AND REGULATION Empty 
Pixelated
chineye_bhebhe
Red.Lemon
jamminglang
jason69er
adrian_borja
bangali_pasaway
ghilmark

ROOM RULES AND REGULATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
papa_ehl
Admin
papa_ehl

ROOM RULES AND REGULATION Empty
PostSubject: ROOM RULES AND REGULATION   ROOM RULES AND REGULATION EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 am

Greetings!

Please be reminded of the following RULES AND REGULATIONS of ADONIS PLACE @ Beyluxe:

• Please RESPECT all members.
  • Please avoid using VC (mic) while other is using and without typing AP as signal
  • If there are some chatters who are not in control, just leave them alone or simply ignore them. Let our moderators handle it.
  • Avoid using offended words otherwise your account will be temporarily ban on this site.
  • All non-active members during the past 3 consecutive weeks will be automatically deleted from the list.
  • Administrators and moderators have the rights to give warning, suspend or even delete your account by violating our rules and regulations

GUIDELINES FOR THE NEWBIES:

• Go to our forum site >> www.adonisplace.darkbb.com << and register your account! (Use the same name your using in the chatroom) Activate and LOG IN
  • Next, is to create a profile by uploading your picture of you.
  • Post a brief introduction of yourself by following the example provided (this is required esp for those new members)
  • We are advising to read and fully understand the above statement before registering.

As much as possible, we would like to have a FAMILY-like atmosphere wherein we would want to protect the member's interest and purpose of joining this group.
ROOM RULES AND REGULATION 376389 ROOM RULES AND REGULATION 376389 ROOM RULES AND REGULATION 376389
Back to top Go down
https://adonisplace.darkbb.com

ROOM RULES AND REGULATION
Page 1 of 1